Before I start telling you the story of the revolutionary Juicy Shaker, I have a question for you: is it just me, or when you hear this name you cannot help humming Harry Belafonte’s Jump in the line song, also known as Shake, shake senora, shake it all the time? Please ignore that and let’s talk about the newest lip innovation that has just landed. It comes with a catchy slogan that we should apply in all aspects of our lives: #bantheboring. Lancome Juicy Shaker is definitely the ultimate lip gloss to own right now. It has a bi-phased formula mixing natural lip oils with intense pigments for plumped, glossy lips, plus a loveable and covetable shape that makes it totally irresistible. If you’re already into Juicy Shaker, here are a few important things you should know about it:
- It contains sweet almond oils, cranberry oil and omega 3. Behold, healthy-looking lips are on their way!
- Thanks to these amazing oils, the formula is non-sticky and non-drying, letting your lips smooth and soft all day long. Also kissable, did I mention kissable?
- The really cool innovation is the cushion applicator, so soft to the touch, so easy to use. The genius part is that you cannot apply more than necessary. The gloss-eating era has come to an end!
- I take that back. The coolest innovation is in fact the shaking. The more you shake the gloss, the stronger the color gets. Isn’t that amazing?
- The shades have inspiring and cute names: Cherry Symphony, Berry Tale, Apri-Cute or Meli Melon among others. They might also make you hungry, but fruits are good for you, go ahead!
- Juicy Shakers don’t only taste but also smell amazing. It’s like wearing jelly on your lips. Which is delicious not only for you, but also for your babe ☺.
- These fun glosses are suitable for any activity and time of the day: office, gym, park, party. It’s the shaking part that matters: for a natural gym look you shouldn’t shake it too much. The lip gloss I mean.
Done, now you know why you love Lancôme Juicy Shaker so much. All you’re left to do is #bantheboring!