Larger or smaller, the niche perfumery brands are beginning to gain ground. It’s an upward industry, with new names and surprising creations. Below you have a few things you probably didn’t know about this niche, which fascinates increasingly more.
- Most niche perfumery brands have their own perfumer.
- Classical advertising is missing – these houses are based on their own reputation and not on the ads in magazines or on television.
- Niche fragrances are created for connoisseurs and, often, have unexpected flavors – love them or not, there is no middle way.
- Some houses launch a perfume that focuses around a single flavor, such as vanilla or rose.
- The niche perfumes bottles have a particular design. Often, the houses keep the design for more than one release, just changing the name of the new flavor.
- Niche perfumes use higher concentrations of fragrance and essential oils.
- Creativity and art, unrestrained by any other means, are at the core of the creation of these perfumes.